Monday, August 29, 2011

'In Sickness and Wealth' video response

I just wanted to post my thoughts on the video that we watched in class and what I thought about it.  Overall the video was interesting to me as well as very informal.  It made sense that the life expectancy of citizens living in unsafer areas would be quite low.  While those who lived in better areas who had more money lived a much longer life by a couple years.  I'm still a bit surprised at the life expectancy rates as a whole and I didn't actually realize that America was found as being the unhealthiest country.  Even odder that we spend all our time advancing into the technological world, when a majority of people don't even have the proper healthcare that they need to lead more healthier lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment