Monday, October 10, 2011

Update on Research Proposal and topic used

This is just something that I wanted to add in conjunction with my research proposal.  Firstly I have to say that I have managed to gain proof from a source about stress.  My source is a high school student whom explains that he is indeed stressed out due to the workload since he's in his last year of high school.  Talking to him helped give me more confidence towards my research proposal and the topic that I've chosen.  Quite possibly there's a chance that I might be able to find more subjects who feel the same way.  And this concludes my small addition regarding my topic for my Research Proposal.

1 comment:

  1. Good! That should give you confidence to move forward on the project!

    One tip: I wouldn't try to build a survey of students into this project. Good surveys take LOTS of time to design and implement, and to maximize its value you'd also need a LOT of interviewees, more than you've time to get and interview during the time allotted for this project. If you want interview or survey data, then, I'd look for an already published one. There are bound to be lots. (I know, for example, that UNCP does a pretty in-dept student life survey that includes some questions on this topic. We might could find you some of that?)

    ReplyDelete