Monday, September 26, 2011

Portfolio Reflection

A bit late on this entry, but this time I plan to talk more about my Portfolio 1 progress.  So far I have managed to complete the interview as well as draft a timeline for said interview.  The timeline itself needs some small tweaks before it is finished.  The same thing can be said about my reflection, just some minor tweaks.  Through the time I used during this portfolio I have learned much more about healthcare and Robeson County as a whole.  So far I haven't struggled with anything.  If I were to do this project over again, I would use a different person to interview to gain an alternative perspective of healthcare and Robeson County.  Doing this a second time would also give me an idea on what I should do to make it just as good as the last one.  This pretty much sums up my progress with the portfolio!

No comments:

Post a Comment