Sunday, September 18, 2011

Robeson County Health Ranking

Another thing that's caught my interest would be the overall health rankings of Robeson County as of this point in time.  Out of 100 counties Robeson is marked as being number 98 and 100.  The reason for being marked down twice is something I don't quite understand myself, however I can say that the reason from being all the way at the bottom of the list comes from numerous factors.  Premature death, poor health percentages, low birthrates, smoking, obesity, drinking, as well as Social and Economic Factors and Pollution play a major role in the reason behind this rating.  Even though this is from 2010 there are still many areas which need to be filled in.  While I can't seem to find the 2011 report, I'm sure that the only thing that can be expected would be something extremely drastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment